Raising with Ripe
What is raising with Ripe?
Raising with Ripe is all about educating and engaging with the next generation of makers, bakers, growers and eaters and encouraging them to make healthy food choices. We bring our Ripe Organic pop-up stand to your school, and parents and children can shop directly from Ripe’s selection of tastiest organic fruit and veggies.
10% of sales will go back to the school for them to plant their own organic veggie garden.
Our Ripe team will be on hand on the day to talk all things organic and organic farming so parents, children and teachers come away with the knowledge to make informed healthy eating choices.
Want to get your School Involved? Here is how:
Is your school ready to join the Raising with Ripe initiative? It’s super simple and here is how:
- Tell us you want to be involved and give us a contact person.
- Ripe will allocate your pop-up days in our calendar.
- Give us some space within your school/nursery to set up the pop-up.
- On the day, our team will pop–up with our Ripe Organic stand and a delicious selection of organic fruit and veggies. We have some healthy recipes to give you to inspire your cooking.
- Your school gets 10% of the sales back to plough into growing your own veggie garden on the school grounds.
Handy Documents for you to download:
A Raising with Ripe Presentation
School Poster – to help spread the word
Digital Screen Save – Put this on your school screens
Social Media Logo – Are you using social media? Use our RWR artwork
To know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 315 7000.