Ripe Market Terms & Conditions
All Members who would like to attend the Ripe Markets must comply to our Policies, Terms & Conditions. By applying to become a Ripe Market Member or taking part in one of our events you agree and accept our Policies, Terms & Conditions included below and in the Market Member Information Pack for each Market Venue. Ripe Markets reserves the right to update, and change the terms of these conditions at any time.
How to make a booking
All bookings should be made by email to email@example.com. Please ensure all information is provided or your booking will not be completed. Ripe Markets will be operating on monthly bookings only for food trucks and live cooking, meaning we can only accept bookings for a minimum of 4 consecutive markets. If you wish to book for more than one-month kindly note, Ripe Markets may require pre-dated cheques for upcoming months beforehand (either before the beginning of the season or no later than 2 weeks before the first participating market).
To make a booking simply email the following information:
Name of your Company
Name of Market
Date of Market
Type of Table
Your name and mobile number
A one-off registration fee will be applied at the beginning of the market season. The registration fee is to be paid in advance of any booking by credit or debit card, any previous outstanding balance will be settled upon registration. Please request a Registration form from our team, prices are as follows:
Craft Members – 300AED
Food Members -550AED
- Seed – 300 AED 1 x Table (1.5m wide)
- Blossom – 375 AED 1 x Table (1.5m wide) and shade.
- Harvest – 575 AED 1 x Tent (3m x 3m) and 2 x Table (1.5m wide each)
NB: for the tables above weekly Power Charges are 75aed if required.
- Live Cooking – 875AED
1 x Tent (3m x 3m) and 2 x Table (1.5m wide each) Power Included.
- Food Truck – 1000AED
Food truck location & Power Included
Ripe Market is a prepaid market therefore all payments must be cleared a minimum of 3 days before the market date. A late payment fee of AED50 is charged weekly from any unpaid booking
For all Arts & Craft members we can only accept the two following payment options:
- Debit or Credit Card – Please complete our Member Payment Form which is at the back of your Member Information Pack and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call our team to pay over the phone.
- Cheque – Please make payable to the following:
Beneficiary Name: Ripe Fresh Trading LLC
Currency: UAE Dirham
Food members who are paying for monthly bookings, please see your invoice for dates of post-dated cheques.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. We cannot accept any verbal cancellations at a market or over the phone.
Full refunds will only be provided to members who cancel 7 days prior to the market date. As an example, if you wish to cancel a Saturday Market we must receive an email from you the previous Saturday, before close of business. Cancellations made between 5-7 days prior to the date of Market, will be offered 50% of the original booking price back in credit, which you can use towards your next market booking within in the same market season.
Failure to cancel before 5 days will result in the full booking fee being charged to the member. (Kindly note, a late payment fee of AED50 is charged weekly from for any unpaid booking.)
Masafi will be the Official Water sponsor of Ripe Markets for the upcoming season 2017/2018. Therefore, all our market members will be kindly required to sell Masafi water only from their business. By making a booking, you are confirming that Masafi will be the only brand of water sold by your company always, during the Ripe Markets.
WEATHER CONDITIONS & FORCE MAJEURE:
Outdoor Ripe Markets remain open throughout the entire winter season including all weather conditions. No refunds will be given to any members whom do not adhere to the cancellation policy regardless of weather conditions, this includes members who turn up to a market in bad weather and request a refund. The Ripe Markets Team will notify any members if a market is to be cancelled in the event of expected bad weather or dangerous weather conditions.
Please ensure that you do not leave your discarded packaging or rubbish at the venue. A 500aed penalty charge will automatically be added to your account if you do not clean up after the event.
- Unfortunately, no flags are allowed.
- All standalone branding – for example roll ups, blackboards must be contained within your allotted space and behind your table not in front and not blocking your neighbors stand.
- Members need to bring their own tablecloths and it is recommended that they are from table top to ground to help hide storage boxes or personal possessions. Table dimensions are 150cmW x 75cmD x 80cmH
- No branding allowed that blocks other members or that compromises the look and feel of the market.
- No branding of any kind can be placed on any Park property or on any tress, bushes or other foliage.
- No branding to be place on tent canopies.
- If bringing your own tent, it must be WHITE color and approved in advance by Ripe.
It is in the interest of every member that if they want their business to succeed at a Ripe Market they must inform their existing customers and follower base about their participation at all Ripe Markets via social media platforms, company website and any other network channels to create awareness. We have designed a lot of marketing collateral to help you spread the word. If you would like something specific you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also make sure you have access to flyers for each market too.
Ripe Exhibition Organiser Company LLC is not liable or responsible for any of the following circumstances:
- Any lost, stolen or damaged goods before, during or after a Ripe Market event.
- For any accidents or injuries to any members or customers from products they buy, touch, trial or interact with whilst at The Ripe Market.
- Individual 3rd party liability insurance. All businesses should ensure they have all their own insurances should an incident arise that puts them at risk.
- Operating your business and adhering to UAE Laws, including, Trade Licenses, Health Cards, Insurances and Permits.
- Offending any visitors at one of our events, due to inappropriate behavior or dress code.
- For any members of employees, or third-party consultants representing member companies
- For the actions of any food member at a Ripe Market that may cause sickness or injuries because of food members actions, errors or omissions.
- Should a member or customer bring legal action for situations happening that are covered under the disclaimer, the member will pay for all legal fees and costs, including those of the event organiser.
- Ripe is not responsible or accountable for the rejection by Municipality Food Control of a temporary Food Permit after booking has been confirmed or on site after an inspection by relevant Food Control authorities because of the failure by a food member to comply with Food Control Regulations.
- Ripe can use member participants full names, photos, or other types of representations of the events without asking permission of the subjects.
- Ripe Market reserve the right to not refund any fees paid by Food Members for future bookings.
By attending one of our markets I agree to independently research, understand and adhere to all the venues Terms & Conditions as well as safety requirements and policies laid out in my member information pack.