MARKET VENDOR INFORMATION PACK
Welcome to the Ripe Markets, thank you for taking the time to apply and join our community. We hope this information pack will answer all of your questions leading up to your first market day. Please read this carefully before you send us an email.
We currently have the following main markets that we run weekly:
- Zabeel Park Dubai – Every Friday – 9am – 3pm
- Al Barsha Pond Park Dubai – Every Saturday 3pm – 9pm
- Umm Al Emarate Park Abu Dhabi – Every Saturday 3pm – 10pm
If you’re brand new to ripe, the first thing you will need to do is apply online here: http://ripeme.com/the-ripe-markets/application/
Once we have processed your application you will receive a confirmation email from us and we will be ready to take your booking.
All applications will need to pay a one off annual registration fee before a booking will be taken.
- Food Truck & Live Cooking: 500aed
- Food Retail & Craft: 250aed
*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NON-REFUNDABLE
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
The only way you can make a booking is by emailing email@example.com. Please do not copy in any other emails or people at Ripe as this simply clogs up our emails and stops us from focusing on our tasks. We do not take market enquiries over the phone as all of the information you need is in here or on our website.
To make a booking simply email the following information:
- Name of your Company
- Name of Market
- Date of Market
- Type of Table
- Your name and mobile number
If you do not send this information we will not be able to process your booking.
- 250 AED – Seed Table – (1 x 1.5m table) – no tent & no power
- 350 AED – Blossom Table – (sharing tent and 1 x 1.5m table) – no power
- 550 AED – Harvest Tables – (3x3m Tent and 2 x 1.5m tables) – no power
- 850 AED – Live Cooking – (3x3m Tent and 2 x 1.5m tables) – power provided
- 1000 AED – Food Truck / Mobile Kitchen – power provided
To enable Ripe to make bookings, you will need to pay a one-off registration fee as follows. This can be paid in advance or at the time of booking your market.
Food Trucks and Live Cooking: 500 AED and Food Retail and Craft is 250 AED.
A booking is not confirmed until you have received a confirmation email. Ripe Reserves the right to cancel your booking at any time if you have not paid in advance.
Payment methods are as follows:
- Cash or Credit Card at Ripe Shop – OPENING HOURS & LOCATION HERE
- Credit Card – Please complete a Credit Form downloadable HERE and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheque made payable to Ripe Fresh Trading LLC and delivered to the Ripe Shop
- Bank Transfer | a copy of the bank transfer must be emailed to email@example.com if you do not send a copy of this transfer we are not able to process this payment.
- Ripe Fresh Trading LLC
- Commercial Bank of Dubai
- AC No: 1001370046
- BIC CODE: CBDUAEAD
- IBAN: AE240230000001001370046
If you do not pay for your market prior to the day ripe reserves the right to apply a 50aed late payment fee weekly. After 2 weeks of payments not being made all of your future bookings will be cancelled until your outstanding balance has been settled.
We understand that at times cancellations may have to be made and we are happy to accept a cancellation providing it is completed in the following way:
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your company name, name of the market and cancellation date.
All cancellations must be made by email 1 week before the scheduled booking date. Failure to cancel will result in the original booking being charged, and no refunds will be given ( A late payment fee of AED50 is charge weekly form the latest unpaid booking)
Vendor Terms and Conditions (T&C) – CLICK HERE. It is a condition of your attendance at a Ripe Market that you have read and accepted the T&C.
It is in the interest of every vendor that if they want to succeed at a Ripe Market they must use their social media channels, website and other networks to create awareness of the market they are attending and encourage visitors to their stall.
We have created a lot of marketing collateral to help you spread the work please download it here. If you would like something specific you can email email@example.com and we can happily help you. We will also make sure you have access to flyers for each market too.
The Ripe Markets Team wish you a very successful Market Season ahead!
If you have any questions about this Vendor Information Pack, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Ripe Reserves the Right to amend their Terms & Conditions at any time. Please refer to the Markets Section of our website for the most up to date version of the Terms & Conditions that will always apply.