BAMBOO NATURE BABY BODY LOTION SNUGGLE TIME 100ML
Bambo Nature Snuggle Time Body Lotion Ingredients
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
– A plant that is known for its ability to help regenerate skin and hair by preserving moisture and balancing pH levels. It contains important vitamins, including B12, C and E, as well as beta carotene, the predecessor of vitamin A
- Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil
– A grouping of primarily short-chain fatty acids bonded with glycerine and expressed from coconut kernels. Stable when exposed to air, with good softening qualities and the ability to soothe dry, itchy and sensitive skin
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter
– A natural fat obtained from the fruit of the karate tree, it is known to restore skin suppleness, increase moisturization, and improve the appearance of irritated dry skin
- Canola Oil
– An oil with a high content of natural vitamin E, protecting against free radicals and oxidation. A good protector for the skin against outer pollution, it provides emollience and lubricity
– A preserver of the natural moisture balance in skin and hair, which increases elasticity as it helps retain moisture. Ours is of vegetable origin
- Cetearyl Glucoside
– A vegetable emulsifier, suitable for sensitive skin and promoting softness. Made from cetearyl alcohol and glucose
- Sodium Benzoate
– A preservative used to prevent mold, yeast and fungi. Ours is synthesized from compounds that come from mineral oils
- Stearyl Alcohol
– A vegetable viscosity builder and stabilizer of vegetable origin
– One of the most important antioxidants for protection against free radicals. A fat-soluble vitamin absorbed by the cell walls, it protects fat (phospholipids) against rancidification. E-vitamin also preserves the elasticity and softness of the skin and hair
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
– A vegetable emulsifier with a high electrolyte tolerance, it is used frequently in cosmetic products, where it has skin and hair conditioning effects
- Xanthan Gum
- Citric Acid
- Cetearyl Alcohol
How to use Bambo Nature Body Lotion?
Apply a small amount of lotion to the skin after bathing as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, and keep out of reach of children.
- Contact your healthcare professional if concerned.‚
- Do not use if quality seal is broken.