Cashew Nut & Cranberry Roast, Artisan
Artisan Grains Nut Roasts are packed with nuts and make an amazing meat-free, vegetarian & vegan loaf which can be enjoyed by all – be it for lunch, dinner or as a savoury snack – offering a great and healthier protein alternative for today’s increasingly health conscious consumers!
• High in fibre – to help digestion
• A good source of protein for tissue repair
• Vegetarian & Vegan
How to cook our Nut Roasts (2-3 portions)
• Pour contents of sachet into a bowl. Add 200ml cold water. Mix and let sit for 5 mins.
• Transfer mix into the baking tray provided.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F (Gas mark 4).
• Bake for 35 to 40 mins until golden brown and cooked through