- You cannot add "Baby Mosturising Milk, Organic Island" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Little Leaves Conditioner Watermelon, Attitude
Did you know that straight hair is made of round fibers, while wavy or curly hair has irregular and oval-shaped fibers that move together – making it surprisingly less prone to tangling? No matter what your child’s hair type is, make struggling with snarls a lot less difficult thanks to ATTITUDE little leaves™ Conditioner – Watermelon & Coco. EWG VERIFIED™ and made with only natural, hypoallergenic, and plant based ingredients like protective blueberry leaf extract, our detangling conditioner will keep your little one’s hair touchably soft, day after day. The added bonus? It features an irresistible and natural coconut and watermelon scent that both you and your kids will love!
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, behentrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, sodium benzoate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citric acid, triethyl citrate, decanal (fruit), dimethyl heptenal (fruit), gamma-nonalactone (coconut).
- Natural conditioner for kids made with all-natural, plant and mineral based ingredients that are gentle on skin.
- Enhanced with blueberry leaf and moringa seed extract, known for their powerful calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
- Hypoallergenic and tested under dermatological control: perfect for your child’s delicate scalp.
- Free of harsh fragrances: lightly scented with a refreshing watermelon and coconut aroma.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-scoring in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable conditioner.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and never tested on animals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), which contain cancer-causing chemicals such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
After shampooing, work through hair, then rinse. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.