ROOTZ ORGANIC GERMINATED RED RICE 500G
Germinated Red rice can also be sprouted before cooking, increasing its nutritional benefits even more. Sprouting is the process of allowing the rice seeds to begin to sprout into a plant, then halting that process before eating the rice. Red rice is not only nutritious, but it can also help make your rice dishes more beautiful.
- Contains antioxidants to counteract free radicals.
- Red rice is a great source of iron or manganese.
- Containing Vitamin B6.
- Can Lower High Cholesterol.
- Can Help Prevent Heart Disease.
- Can Lower Blood Glucose.
- It lowers the risk of obesity.
- It helps in fighting asthma.
- It’s fortified with powerful antioxidants.