Sunscreen 30spf Vanilla Blossom, Attitude
Building and car windows can block UVB rays, but not UVAs – so sunscreen up before your next road trip! Our Vanilla Blossom Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 forms a physical barrier that protects against both UVB/UVA sun rays, so you can enjoy the sun safely. Our mineral sunscreen for kids is crafted with worry-free, natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest sun care there is. EWG VERIFIED™ and rated first in EWG’s best sunscreen moisturizers’ list, ATTITUDE’s mineral sunscreen for kids is smooth, clear, and easy to apply. It has never been so simple to have fun under the sun!
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator), Geranyl acetate (herbal – active constituent), Vanillin (natural extract), Methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine – active constituent).
- Mineral sunscreen made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG’s experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: vegan and made from plants and minerals.
- Coral reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Free of perfume – scented with natural vanilla ingredient, clearly listed on label.
- Hypoallergenic sunscreen, and Dermatologically-tested.
- Non-greasy, clear and easy to apply.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least after every 2 hours of normal activity, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel-drying.
- Ask a doctor for use on children under 6 months of age.
- To remove stubborn mineral sunscreen residue, use our Sunscreen Remover after sun exposure. Apply our After Sun Melt-in Gel on towel-dried skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture and promote skin regeneration.