Vegetable Oil Laundry Soap Chip, La Corvette Marseille 72%
100% vegetable oils, our pure Marseille soap chips wash with an extreme sweetness of all the delicate textiles.
What? One bag of soap chips could make for 25L of liquid laundry product?
100% vegetable oils, our pure Marseille soap chips wash with an extreme sweetness of all the delicate textiles. Because of the hypoallergenic formulation, they are particularly recommended for the babies linen. For hand-wash and wash machine, it is a natural and effective alternative to all detergents.
- Get a 2 liters bottle.
- Put 60g of Soap Chips in the bottle.
- Add 1 Liter of hot(very hot…) water.
- Shake the bottle & leave it for 24hrs.
- Shake it again& add 1 more liter of room temperature water.
- If the detergent texture is gluey, that means you are doing it right
- Add some essential oil if you feel extra fancy…(e.g. lavender, tea-tree or citrus)
- Add a tablespoon of bicarbonate of sode for a whiter than white effect.
- Voilà! Your DIY laundry detergent is ready.
Sodium Palmate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.