Wildflower Honey, Pure Natural
• Our wildflower honey is one of a kind as the bees collect nectar
from over 3600 plant species in order to make it.
• One third of these species are used as herbs in the medicine
(Thistle, Thyme, Oregano, Camomile, Hawthorn, Melissa, etc).
• The wildflower honey is far more nutritious due to it’s rich content
of minerals, amino acids, sucrose and fructose.
• Raw, not pasteurized and pure, free from antibiotics, no additives,
• Recommended for: Immune system boost, stress relief, brain
activity boost, antibacterial, helps eliminate free radicals, nourishes the
nerve system, gastrointestinal tract problems, migraine