- You cannot add "Organic Herb, Parsley" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
We love this simple, delicious and healthy cauliflower and Fennel salad. Dressed with a light dressing this salad serves as a perfect side dish or lunchtime snack.
- 4 cups Organic Cauliflower, Mixed Colors
- 2 Medium bulbs Organic Fennel
- 2 Teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oro Del Desierto
- 1/4 Cup Lemon juice Organic Lemon
- 1 Clove Organic Garlic
- 2 Thinly sliced Organic Onion, Shallot
- 2 Tablespoons snipped or chopped Organic Herb, Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
In a large saucepan, cook cauliflower florets in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 2 to 3 minutes or just until tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Set aside.
Remove fennel tops and stalks, save for another use. Slice fennel in half vertically to show the fennel heart; cut away and discard the solid core. Slice fennel into strips. In a large skillet, cook fennel in the 2 teaspoons hot oil about 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and the 1/4 cup olive oil. Whisk in garlic, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, fennel, carrots, and onion. Add the dressing; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with parsley.