- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Chicken Fingers and Green Beans with Tahini Sauce
Get your Kids gobble up their greens with Chicken Fingers. Yummy and Delicious!
- 1 ¼ lb Organic Chicken Breast, Ripe
- ½ teaspoon Black Ground Pepper, Steenbergs
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt, Steenbergs
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free, Bob's Red Mill
- 2 large Local Free Range Eggs, Ripe 6Pc Box
- ¾ cup Wholemeal Breadcrumbs, Just Wholefoods
- ½ teaspoon grated Lemon
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oro Del Desierto
- 12 oz Beans, Round Green
- 3 tbsp Free From Mayonnaise, Mr Organic
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup Squeezy, Biona
- 1 tbsp Tahini, Ripe
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the broiler to high
- Put pepper and ¼ tsp salt on the chicken, coat with flour, eggs, breadcrumb, rind and parmesan.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high. Add the chicken to pan until golden brown.
- Coat beans with olive oil, broil for 5-6 minutes until tender. Toss with 1 btsp lemon juice and ¼ tsp salt.
- Combine 1 tbsp lemon juice, mayonnaise, ketchup and Tahini as sauce.
4 - 6 people
Organic Chicken Breast, Ripe
Black Ground Pepper, SteenbergsQty: 121 AED
Himalayan Pink Salt, Steenbergs
All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free, Bob's Red MillQty: 129 AED
Local Free Range Eggs, Ripe 6Pc BoxQty: 110.50 AED
LemonQty: 114.70 AED
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oro Del DesiertoQty: 187.15 AED
Beans, Round GreenQty: 116.28 AED
Free From Mayonnaise, Mr Organic
Tomato Ketchup Squeezy, BionaQty: 127.02 AED