Banana & Blueberry Pancakes
Brought to us by Essentially
I am not only gluten intolerant but also intolerant to a whole list of grains, so when I discovered this recipe I was in food heaven. The pancakes are no sugar, gluten-free, flour-free and nutrient and protein packed. The ripe bananas add enough sweetness that you don’t need any sugar or syrup. They are perfect for kids and the whole family. We love to make them for long, lazy family weekend brunches together with smoothies and fresh juices, but they are also so quick to prepare they also make great pre-school breakfast for the kids. You can whip them up in five minutes.
- 3, very ripe Banana
- 6 Organic Eggs, Ripe 6pc Box
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut, Ripe Organic
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- pinch Cardamom
- for Fresh fruits
- Peel the bananas and mash with a fork
- Whip eggs in a bowl and mix it together with the mashed bananas. Add shredded coconut, blueberries, cinnamon and cardamom and stir to combine.
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan on medium heat, pour three small portions of pancake batter into the pan at a time and fry the pancakes on both sides.
- Serve with shredded coconut, blueberries and/or any other fresh fruits and dust with cinnamon.