- 4 Peeled and halved Banana
- Optional for topping Goji Berries, Ripe
- Insert a popsicle stick or cake pop stick into the cut sides of bananas. Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate in the bowl of a double boiler until smooth. Carefully transfer the melted chocolate into a drinking glass.
- Holding the stick, dip a banana into the melted chocolate to coat. Chocolate doesn’t not need to go all the way to the end of the banana. While chocolate is still melty, sprinkle any toppings on top. If doing a peanut butter drizzle, dip a fork in the peanut butter and drizzle over the chocolate. Lay chocolate covered banana back onto the lined cookie sheet and continue with the other bananas. Enjoy right away or freeze for later.