Beauty Aid Porridge
Brought to us by Kenwood & De’Longhi
This recipe uses the Blend-X Pro Blender from Kenwood, you can find full product details here
- 1 Organic Banana
- 120g Organic Blueberries
- 250ml Water
- 25g Hemp Powder
- 125ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Soak the chia seeds in the water for at least half an hour.
- Add the almond milk, hemp powder and banana to the Blender.
- Select the drinks programme.
- Once blended, stir the mixture into the soaked chia seeds and then scatter the blueberries on top.
- If you would like this warm, place it in the microwave for a minute (Using a 700W microwave. Reduce this warming time if you are using a powered microwave) before putting the blueberries on top.