Coconut Date Energy Bites
You can make this in bulk, especially while meal prepping. So, you do not have to feel guilty after every bite during a sweet tooth! These no baked coconut energy bites are so delicious and are also gluten free and vegan.
- 10 Organic Organic Dates, 500g
- 1/2 Cup Coconut
- 1 tbsp Water
- Put cashews in a food processor and pulsate for 10 seconds.
- Add medjool dates, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1 tbs coconut oil and water. Process for a minute or until the mixture comes together and no big nuts or dates remain.
- With a tablespoon scoop or a spoon out 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll in between hands to form a ball.
- Put remaining shredded coconut in a bowl, and then roll the ball in the coconut. Place ball in a mini muffin liner and refrigerate for an hour and then serve.
Store in refrigerator.
12-13 energy bites people