Cranberry and Orange Protein Balls
These tasty Cranberry Orange Protein Balls will give you the protein you need with a great taste to go with it.
For other great recipes like this one click HERE
- 2/3 Cup Dried Cranberries, Biona
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Jumbo Oats, Pimhill
- 1 Cup Almond Flakes
- 2 tsp Orange Zest
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 & 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- lightly blend the oats
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- If you feel mixture is too dry you can add a teaspoon or two of water or almond milk.
- Shape into 2.5 cm balls by rolling in the palm of your hand.
- Store in the fridge.
Can be eaten cold or at room temperature.
7-8 (Makes 15-20 Balls) people