Heart-Shaped Roasted Beets and Potatoes
Your Valentine’s day meal will be complete with these cute beet and potato hearts!
- 3, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds Potato
- 3, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds Beetroot
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oro Del Desierto
- 2-4 cloves, Grated Garlic
- 1 Tsp Black Ground Pepper, Steenbergs
- 1/4 cup chopped Herb, Parsley
- 1 Tsp Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Using a small heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut potato and beet slices into hearts and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Toss until vegetables are well coated, then transfer them to a sheet pan and spread out into a single layer. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking for even browning.
3. Remove the mixture from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.