Honey Walnut Banana Cake
- 3/4 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda, Doves Farm
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana Organic Banana
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175° C).
- Using a whisk or fork, blend all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients together, blend well, and then mix them into the dry ingredients. Use a mixer to ensure the batter is well blended.
- Grease the baking pan with coconut ghee or coconut oil. Add the batter to the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool and slice. Store sealed at room temperature for a few days, in the refrigerator for a few weeks, or freeze for a few months.