A healthy treat
- 1 bunch Kale, Curly
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, Lucy Bee
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Cystal Salt Fine, Sunfood
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds, Biona
- Drizzle with coconut oil and massage into the leaves.
- Place the leaves in a single layer on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle with himalayan salt (not too much) and sesame seeds and cook at 130 degrees for around 10-15 minutes.
- You can add other herbs and spices as you wish.
- Watch them carefully to ensure they don’t burn!
Original recipe by Chloe Moir Nutrition here.