Raw Chocolate Pudding
Skip a beat with this completely raw, natural, no-sugar-added banana cacao almond butter pudding.
Its so deliciously healthy and is loved by kids too.
- 3 medium bananas, peeled Banana
- 1/2 medium avocado, pitted Avocado
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter, Ripe Organic
- 4-5 tablespoons Cacao Powder, Ripe
- 1 teaspoon Yeast Extract, Essential
- A pinch Himalayan Pink Salt, Steenbergs
- For Toppings Organic Coconut Cream, Earths Finest
- For Toppings Choose from your favorite jam) Apricot Fruit Spread, The Fruit Tree
- Optional, For Toppings Pomegranate
1. Add all pudding ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Dont stop until super smooth.
2. Portion the pudding into a container and chill in the fridge for an hour. Or you can serve it right away with the recommended toppings. Best enjoyed within 12-24 hours.
BananaQty: 114.75 AED
AvocadoQty: 15.88 AED
Almond Butter, Ripe OrganicQty: 154.95 AED
Cacao Powder, RipeQty: 131.19 AED
Yeast Extract, Essential
Himalayan Pink Salt, SteenbergsQty: 125.20 AED
Organic Coconut Cream, Earths Finest
Apricot Fruit Spread, The Fruit TreeQty: 129.40 AED
PomegranateQty: 116.80 AED