Raw Chocolate Salted Almonds
- 6 ounces Ombar Acai Raw Chocolate 35g
- 1 ½ cups ZIBA FOODS GURBANDI ALMONDS 150G
- 2-3 pinches GEO ORGANIC SEA SALT CRYSTALS 250G
- optional RIPE ORGANIC COCONUT SUGAR 200G
- Line a large baking with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Stir the almonds into the chocolate, making sure to coat each one.
- Using a fork, lift the almonds outs, allowing excess chocolate to release and place onto prepared baking tray.
- Repeat with remaining almonds. Sprinkle almonds with a little sea salt and coconut sugar, then allow chocolate to completely set in the fridge.
- Store chocolate covered almonds in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.