Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
- 3 Very Ripe Organic Banana
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Apple Sauce
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- You can use cooking spray, or some coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix together whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and pecans, Set aside.
- In another large bowl mash the bananas.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, brown sugar and applesauce.
- Whisk everything together well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and using a spatula mix everything until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the greased loaf pan and if preferred sprinkle with the rolled oats and coconut sugar.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick is installed and comes out clean.