- 2 ripe cored and peeled Organic Avocado
- 3 tbsp Organic Lemon
- 1 clove peeled Organic Garlic
- 1-2 tbsp finely chopped Organic Herb, Coriander
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper flakes for topping
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cumin and avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and sprinkle with coriander and red pepper flakes.
- Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips.