Goji Berry Fruit Tarts With Chia Seeds
Vegan Power for your Loved one!
This Valentine’s day indulge in naturally sweetened, no sugar added fruit tarts that make the perfect no bake, naturally gluten free Valentines’ day dessert.
- 1/4 cup Raisins, Ripe
- 1/4 cup Organic Ready to Eat Figs, Crazy Jack
- 1-2 Organic Banana
- 3/4 cup chopped Organic Kiwi
- 3/4 cup chopped Strawberries
For the Crust
1. Put all the ingredients in your food processor and pulse until everything is in small pieces that stick together.
(Don’t process to much or it will get too sticky)
2. Press into three lined tart tins. Put in the refrigerator.
For the Filling
1. Mash the banana with fork and then add the chia seeds.
1. Take the crusts gently out of the tins.
2. Spread the banana chia mix into the crusts and then top off with the fruit, goji berries and cacao nibs.
You’ll be surprised by the power of these tarts!
Per Serving: Calories: 294 | Carbs: 65 g | Fat: 4 g | Protein: 5 g | Sodium: 36 mg | Sugar: 46 g
3 Tarts people