- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Healthy Protein Pancakes By Kenwood
This tasty Healthy Protein Pancakes recipe is brought to us by Kenwood, using their Smoothie Maker – Blend Xtract Sport
These oaty pancakes are packed with fibre and protein and are low in refined sugars. Top with your favorite fruit, yogurt and enjoy!
- 60g Jumbo Oats, Pimhill
- 1 Handful Organic Blueberries
- 1 Scoop Flavored protein powder
Made with Kenwoods Smoothie Maker – Blend Xtract Sport
- Add all of the ingredients to the goblet
- Twist the blade attachment onto the goblet
- Twist the goblet onto the base
- Blitz the batter on a the high speed setting for around 30 seconds
- Add oil to a frying pan and turn to a medium heat
- Pour in enough batter for one small to medium pancake at a time. Fry as normal, turning once one side is cooked to cook evenly
- Once all pancakes are fried, cover with greek yoghurt and berries to serve