Italian Baked Eggs
You’ll never believe that these cheesy baked eggs can be made in just 10-15 minutes for a complete breakfast!
- 1 cup Bolognese Pasta Sauce, Mr. Organic
- 1/4 cup basil leaves Herb Pot, Basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil two 10-ounce ramekins or coat with nonstick spray.
- Divide bolognese pasta sauce evenly into the ramekins. Top with eggs, milk, cheese; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until egg whites are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil leaves.
Bolognese Pasta Sauce, Mr. OrganicQty: 122 AED