The Only Way Is Up Dip
The only way is up dip recipe is brought to us by Kenwood & De’Longhi
This simple recipe is a great source of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin E. Serve up as an afternoon snack or as a tasty dip for dinner parties.
Did you know?
Chickpeas and other legumes are know as the “ancestors of Prozac” because they contain large dosages of the Amino Acid Tryptophan. The body uses tryptophan to help make niacin and serotonin. Serotonin is thought to produce healthy sleep and a stable mood.
Avocados are full of healthy fats and phytonutrients. They are rich in essential vitamins, especially Vitamin A, D and E. These help maintain healthy skin and make the avocado Mother Nature’s number one skin mosituriser.
This recipe uses the Blend-X Pro Blender from Kenwood, you can find full product details here
- 60g Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oro Del Desierto
- 2 Juiced Organic Lemon
- 1 Clove Organic Garlic
- 400g Chick Peas (Tinned), Biona
- 1 Organic Avocado
- 20g Organic Herb, Parsley
- 60g Organic Spinach, Baby 100g
- Drain the chickpeas and add them to the Blender goblet.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Select the fine chop programme.
- Use the stick to stir the mix to ensure good consistency. The mixture should have the consistency of hummus.
- You can keep it in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Enjoy this as a dip to accompany raw vegetable crudités.