Yeast extract Fried Rice
This fried rice recipe is complemented with yeast extract as a natural savory ingredient that brings out flavor and adds depth to the soy sauce
- 1 clove, minced Organic Garlic
- Cut Finely Organic Cabbage White
- Sliced Organic Spring Onion
- Cut Finely Organic Capsicum Large, Mixed Colours
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Bring rice and chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and liquid is fully absorbed.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic and mixed vegetables. Fry over medium heat until tender. Add cooked rice.
- Make a hole in the middle of the pan and pour the egg into the hole. Add more oil if necessary. Cook until egg starts to set. Stir with rice.
- Stir in mixture of soy sauce and yeast extract spread. Add pepper to taste..