- On batch of Organic Labneh Low Fat, Ripe
- 1 Onion, Red
- 1/2 tbsp Evo Organic Green Lazio Olive Oil, Casinetto
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Few good pinches of Dukkah Spice Blend Arabic Seasoning, Steenbergs
- To taste Black Pepper, Steenbergs
- Sliced Red Radish
- One batch of Keste's dough
- About 1/2 C Za'atar
- When your dough has an hour left in its second rising, place your pizza stone or baking in your oven and heat it to 250 degree C. Slice up the onion and heat it over low heat in a little olive oil so it slowly gets soft and caramelized. Place the labneh in a bowl and mix it with the lemon juice.
- When your dough is done rising, flatten it on a floured surface and brush it with olive oil. Coat it with a lot of za’atar and stick it in the oven for 6-10 minutes.
- Immediately spread with labneh and top it with some onions, a giant pinch or three of dukkah, a drizzle of olive oil, some black pepper and radishes, if using.