Acai Energy Balls
- 2 Tbsp Acai Powder, Ripe
- 1 Cup Almond Butter, Ripe Organic
- 1/4 Cup Maple Agave Syrup, Biona
- 1/2 Cup Jumbo Oats, Pimhill
- 1/4 Cup Desiccated Coconut, Ripe Organic
- 1/2 Cup Whey Protein, Ripe
- In a bowl mix together the cashew or almond butter, rolled oats, acai powder, pure maple syrup, desiccated coconut, and protein powder.
- Once fully combined, spoon out a heaped tablespoon amount at a time and press the mixture firmly together in your hands, roll between your palms to form a ball, then place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Once all the mixture has been rolled into balls, place in the fridge for a few hours until firm.
- For an extra coconut taste roll each ball in coconut chips before placing in the fridge.
Keep your acai balls stored in the fridge in an airtight container.