Baked Sweet Potatoes With Crispy Kale And Feta
- 4 Large Potato, Sweet
- 1 Small bunch Kale, Curly
- 3/4 cup crumbled Organic Feta Cheese, Ripe
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes, wipe dry and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 45-55 minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- While potatoes are baking, in a medium frying pan, toss the chopped kale in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Over medium heat, saute kale until slightly wilted for about 5 minutes.
- Then, slice the baked sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Use a fork to loosen potato and add kale, feta, and walnuts.
- Return to oven for 10-12 minutes to melt the tea.