- You cannot add "Organic Zucchini, Green" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Cauliflower Green Pizza
- 1 small, florets steamed Organic Cauliflower
- 3/4 cup Super Fined Almond Flour, Bob's Red Mill
- 1/2 clove, minced Organic Garlic
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oro Del Desierto
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree, Biona
- 1 pc, sliced Organic Zucchini, Green
- 10 spears Organic Asparagus
- handful Organic Herb Pot, Basil
- to taste Pepper
Preheat oven to 220°C. Make sure your cauliflower florets are dry before you start, place in a food processor and mix until riced fluffy consistency. Whisk eggs and mix cauliflower, almond flour, garlic and salt and pepper together and form into a ball. Knead and add more flour to help it come together. Press the ball down on a lined baking sheet and mold into circle, keeping it about 1/4 inch thick. Brush with olive oil, place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and spread on the tomato paste, add sliced zucchini, drizzle with pesto, and top with asparagus and basil.