Cinnamon Coconut Sugar Radish Crisps
- These coconut sugar radish chips are an easy and fun way to make use of fresh radishes! Perfect served over Greek yogurt with honey.
- 10-15 Red Radish with leaves
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oro Del Desierto
- 1/2 tbsp Local Flower Honey, Ripe
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut Sugar, Ripe
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Slice the radishes approximately 1/4 inch thick and put them in a microwave safe bowl. When you are done slicing, microwave for about 30 seconds to soften them up. Drain any liquid, and add them to a larger bowl.
- Add the olive oil, honey, and coconut sugar. Mix well to coat all of the radishes. Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure they are evenly spread out and not stacked on top of each other.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350º, then remove the radishes and flip them over. Reduce oven temperature to 225º and bake for another 20 minutes. You will notice they will begin to shrink in size and crisp up, which is a good thing! Remove from the oven, plate and serve.