This Honey Bread is something to die for!
- 1 pack Quick Yeast, Doves Farm
- 1 ¼ cup of warm Fresh Organic Whole Pasteurized Cow Milk
- ¼ cup Local Flower Honey, Ripe
- 1/8 cup of melted Butter, Unsalted
- 4 cups All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free, Bob's Red Mill
- 1 tbsp Himalayan Rose Pink Salt Course, Profusion
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Dissolve the yeast into the bowl of warm milk.
- Mix honey, melted butter and salt into the mixture
- Add 3 cups of flour and mix until it becomes a soft dough.
- With the 4th cup of flour, knead and dust the dough. Knead for 10 minutes.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and let it rise for an hour, room temperature
- Put the dough in a greased load pan, cover and let it rise for another 30 minutes
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375 degrees.
6 Slices people
Quick Yeast, Doves FarmQty: 123.10 AED
Fresh Organic Whole Pasteurized Cow MilkQty: 123.10 AED
Local Flower Honey, RipeQty: 1105 AED
Butter, UnsaltedQty: 127.30 AED
All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free, Bob's Red MillQty: 126.25 AED