- 3/4 cup Heirloom Pumpkin Seeds, Sunfood
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Seeds, Biona
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds, Sunfood
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Cystal Salt Fine, Sunfood
- 1/4 cup Flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp, ground Flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup Water
- Mix all ingredients together and leave it to sit for 20 minutes. This allows the chia seeds and flaxseeds to soften, absorb the water and bind everything together.
- Tip the mixture out onto a lined baking tray. Using a spatula spread the mixture out as thin as possible.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees, but watch carefully that they do not burn.
- Remove from the oven, cut into squares, turn each cracker over and bake for a further 10 minutes. Let the crackers cool on a baking rack and store in an air tight container.
Original recipe by Chloe Moir Nutrition here.