Skinny Chocolate Cake
- 3 Ripe Banana
- 1/3 Cup Local Sidr Honey, Ripe
- 1.5 Cups All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free, Bob's Red Mill
- 1.5 Tsp Baking Soda, Bob's Red Mill
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla or plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkle on Top Mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine the bananas, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Blend until smooth, 1-2 minutes. Pour the blended mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Add the egg and mix in.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda, mix until incorporated.
- Add the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour the cake into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top of the cake if desired.
- Bake for 27-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4-5 (Makes one 8*8 pan) people