Spinach Parmesan Zucchini Noodles
- 3 Medium Zucchini, Green
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Cups Spinach, Baby 100g
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- To taste Salt and Black Pepper
- Spiralize or thinly slice the zucchini and set aside.
- Place a large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the zucchini noodles and spinach.
- Gently toss and cook until spinach leaves are wilted about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
Remove from heat and serve.