Supergreen Soup With Yogurt and Pine Nuts
- 1 Chopped Organic Onion, Red
- 2 Crushed cloves Organic Garlic
- 1 (approx 250g) Potato
- 600 ml Vegetable Stock
- 120g Bag Mixed watercress, rocket and spinach salad
- 20g toasted Pine nuts
- To serve Chilli Oil
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over a low-medium heat.
- Add the onion and a pinch of salt, then cook slowly, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes until softened but not coloured.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Tip in the potato followed by the veg stock.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes until the potato is soft enough that a cutlery knife will slide in easily.
- Add the bag of salad and let it wilt for 1 minute, then blitz the soup in a blender until it’s completely smooth.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt, some toasted pine nuts and a drizzle of chilli oil, if you like.