Lemon and Chia Seed Muffins
- 1.5 Cups All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free, Bob's Red Mill
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder, Doves Farm
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda, Bob's Red Mill
- 1/2 Cup Evo Organic Green Lazio Olive Oil, Casinetto
- 1 Zested and juiced Lemon
- 1 Egg Organic Free Range Eggs, Ripe - 12 Box
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds, Ripe
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Lemon Greek yogurt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place eight muffin liners in a muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Set inside.
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, sugar, yogurt, and lemon juice and zest until fully combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two additions, string until just combined.
- Fold in the chia seeds.
- Pour batter into muffin liners, filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until muffins are golden on top and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4-5 ( makes 8 muffins) people
All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free, Bob's Red MillQty: 129 AED
Baking Powder, Doves FarmQty: 116.81 AED
LemonQty: 114.89 AED
Organic Free Range Eggs, Ripe - 12 Box
Chia Seeds, Ripe