- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda, Bob's Red Mill
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar, Ripe
- 2 Eggs and 2/3 cup Egg whites Local Free Range Eggs, Ripe 6Pc Box
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup Glass, Shady
- 1 Organic Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Bio-Live Greek Style Natural Yoghurt, Tim's Dairy
- 1/4 Cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Sea salt
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened Almond milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick liners.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flours, salt, baking soda, matcha powder, and coconut sugar.
- In a separate, larger bowl, beat the wet ingredients until frothy.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine.
- Measure out equally into tins and bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted into the center, comes out clean.