Psychedelic Salad Rolls
You will surely love these springrolls aside from their bright colorful appearance.
- 1 Cabbage, Red
- 5 Carrots with leaves
- 2 Avocado
- 1 Radish, Red
- 1 Beetroot
- ½ Almond Butter, Ripe
- 6 tbsp lime juice Lemon
- 5 tbsp Japanese Tamari Soya Sauce, Clearspring
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup Glass, Shady
- 4 shakes Organic Sesame Oil, Melrose
- 8 Rice Paper Wraps
1. Prepare your veg: grate your cabbage and your carrots, slice your beet, radish and avocado (a mandolin comes in handy here).
2. To make the sauce: combine all ingredients in a jar and shake until combined.
3. To assemble your wraps: fill a large bowl with hot water. Insert one rice paper wrap at a time for 20 seconds. This is all the time it needs to soften. Carefully, remove from water and place on your flat surface. Arrange vegetables in the center, and roll your wrap like a burrito to finish.
4. Dip generously in sauce and enjoy.
Cabbage, RedQty: 114.70 AED
Carrots with leavesQty: 113.13 AED
AvocadoQty: 15.25 AED
Radish, RedQty: 116.80 AED
BeetrootQty: 111.03 AED
Almond Butter, RipeQty: 154.60 AED
LemonQty: 118.38 AED
Japanese Tamari Soya Sauce, ClearspringQty: 130.45 AED
Maple Syrup Glass, ShadyQty: 173.50 AED
Organic Sesame Oil, MelroseQty: 168.25 AED