Strawberry Festive Salad
- 2 tbps juiced Organic Lemon
- 2 tbsp grated Organic Ginger
- 50g of finely chopped Organic Spring Onion
- 250g of sliced Organic Strawberries
- 30g of roughly chopped Organic Herb, Basil
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Cook the rice and cool. Combine Olive Oil, Ginger, Lemon, and season in a jar and shake to combine. Once the rice is cool, fold through the dressing. Then fold through the basil, spring onion and strawberry. Transfer onto a serving platter and top with chopped almonds.