- 400g, Rinsed well under cold water Chickpeas, Mr Organic
- 1 clove Organic Garlic
- 1 Large Organic Potato, Sweet
- 1 cup of kernals Organic Sweetcorn
- 1/4 Cup Organic Spring Onion
- 1/4 Cup Finely chopped Organic Herb, Coriander
- 1/4 Cup Finely chopped Organic Herb, Parsley
- 1 Cup Peas
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 180C or 356F.
- Add all ingredients to the food processor and mix until everything is broken down and well combined.
- Take approximately half a cup of mixture and mould into a burger shape with your hands. Do the same with remainder of the mixture.
- Place the veggie burgers on a tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven to cook for 40 minutes.
- Assemble the burgers with your favourite toppings. For these burgers I used red onion, tomato, avocado and baby spinach.