Yeast extract Fried Rice
This fried rice recipe is complemented with yeast extract as a natural savory ingredient that brings out flavor and adds depth to the soy sauce
- 1 cup uncooked Organic White Rice, Hunter's Gourmet
- ½ tsp Black Ground Pepper, Steenbergs
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, Ripe
- 1 clove, minced Garlic
- Lightly beaten Organic Eggs, Ripe 6pc Box
- 1 tsp Yeast Extract, Essential
- Cut Finely Cabbage, White
- Sliced Spring Onion
- Cut Finely Capsicum Large, Mixed Colours
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Bring rice and chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and liquid is fully absorbed.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic and mixed vegetables. Fry over medium heat until tender. Add cooked rice.
- Make a hole in the middle of the pan and pour the egg into the hole. Add more oil if necessary. Cook until egg starts to set. Stir with rice.
- Stir in mixture of soy sauce and yeast extract spread. Add pepper to taste..
Organic White Rice, Hunter's GourmetQty: 132 AED
Black Ground Pepper, SteenbergsQty: 126 AED
Coconut Oil, RipeQty: 159 AED
GarlicQty: 18.40 AED
Organic Eggs, Ripe 6pc BoxQty: 113.13 AED
Yeast Extract, EssentialQty: 1
Cabbage, WhiteQty: 121 AED
Spring OnionQty: 14.03 AED
Capsicum Large, Mixed ColoursQty: 115.75 AED