Tomatoes Two Ways
- 2 Tomato, Beef
- 1 Tbsp Local Sidr Honey, Ripe
- 1 Coarsely grated Onion, Red
- 200G Tomato Puree, Biona
- 250G halved, deseeded and finely chopped Tomato, Beef
- A large handful fresh Herb, Parsley
- Finely chopped Herb, Mint
- 1/2 finely or taste Chilli, Green
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
Honey Roast Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees C/Gas.
- Grab a good handful of tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil and honey over.
- Tuck a few herby springs in the mix.
- Sprinkle with salt and roast for 30-40 minutes,until the tomatoes look soft, sweet and ready to squash on toast.
Chilly Tomato Dip
- This couldn’t be easier. Just mix all the ingredients together.
- It’s best if you can let it chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
- Serve cold or warm, enjoy.