Beet Veggie Burger
- 2 Cups peeled and cut into cubes Beetroot
- 1 Cup cooked Tricolour Quinoa, Ripe
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil Green Strings, Muraglia
- 1 Organic Eggs, Ripe 6pc Box
- 1 Finely diced Onion, Shallot
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Wholemeal Breadcrumbs, Just Wholefoods
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds, Ripe
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil, Ripe
- 2 Tsp Lemon
- 1 Tsp Pink Himalayan Cystal Salt Fine, Sunfood
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2 Tbsp Organic Tahini, Ripe
- 3 Tbsp Limes
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Pink Himalayan Cystal Salt Fine, Sunfood
- 2 Peeled Potato, Sweet
- 1 Bunch of finely chopped Herb, Parsley
- 1/4 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- 4 Wholemeal Buns
- Place the best root cubes on a lined baking tin, rub with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Place the roasted beets in a food processor and pulse two or three times – you need some texture for the burgers, so make sure you don’t mash them completely.
- Transfer the beets into a large bowl, add all the other ingredients and stir to combine. If the texture is too mushy add more bread crumbs until you obtain the desired consistency.
- With slightly wet hands, shape the burgers and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes on one side, then flip and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Place the sweet potato strips on a lined baking sheet, rub with olive oil and season to taste. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. They will be ready in the same time with the burgers.
- While the burgers are baking, prepare the dressing.
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor and process to obtain a creamy sauce.
- Assemble the burgers immediately after removing from the oven.
- Cut the bun in halves, spread bun bases with dressing, add the beet burger and sweet potato fries, top generously with avocado dressing, parsley and put on the bun top.
Preheat the Oven at 175 Degrees C before putting in the burger.
BeetrootQty: 110.75 AED
Tricolour Quinoa, RipeQty: 131.24 AED
Organic Eggs, Ripe 6pc BoxQty: 112.10 AED
Onion, ShallotQty: 124.75 AED
GarlicQty: 19 AED
Ground Flax Seeds, RipeQty: 114.25 AED
Coconut Oil, RipeQty: 142.49 AED
LemonQty: 114.70 AED
AvocadoQty: 17.88 AED
Organic Tahini, Ripe
LimesQty: 114.70 AED
GarlicQty: 19 AED
Potato, SweetQty: 134.65 AED
Herb, ParsleyQty: 15.50 AED